Friday, March 6, 2015

Such a blessing!

I was blessed to be able to go to Kona, HI for a few days with my dear friend Samantha while she visited her parents. Thankfully they live there and I had just enough airline points for my plane ticket so my trip was FREE! 

It was an amazing time and so beautiful there. We visited a few different beaches, went paddle boarding, deep sea fishing (they own a charter boat), CAUGHT A MAHI MAHI!, relaxed by the pool, drank a few cocktails, enjoyed the sunset and watched the whales from their porch and just generally had a fabulous time. 

Corky (Grammy) came down to stay with Dave and girls so he didn't need to take time off from work. Claire and Laureli enjoyed having her here and the time they spent together is priceless. 

Initially I was reluctant to go because well it was Hawaii without my family. Dave insisted and thought I would be crazy not to go. It was a lot of work to be gone, but it was so worth it. I am so ready to go back :)


























No comments:

Post a Comment