Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Tree Hunting

We had to find a new local Christmas tree farm this year. I suppose we could have driven to our old favorite where all the trees are $15, but we figured that the amount of $$ in gas and hour and half round trip drive would eliminate the cost savings. Not knowing much about where to go we opted for an acquaintance from high school family's farm.

WOW!! Are they proud of their trees! If we would have picked out the same size of tree we have in the previous years it would have been $80!! Thats just nuts! I guess that is a reason to be thankful that our ceilings are considerably lower at this house. Even still our tiny seven foot tree was $35. We will definitely be looking for a new farm next year.

Claire and I were playing hide and seek in the trees, while Dave looked for the "perfect" tree.


Ready or not, here I come

Quite a bit fuller than we normally choose,
 but it would be easy to thin out. 


I see you!




Thats mud on her face. Not exactly sure what she put in her mouth, pretty sure I don' t want to know. 

Trying to get Claire to look at the camera

Turkey!

Attempt #3

Being a stinker

I give up!

Thankfully we had help this year getting out of the field. 

No comments:

Post a Comment