Monday, February 11, 2013

Laureli update

Here we are at 37 weeks and I am DONE! 18 days to go and I am tired, uncomfortable and anxious. This pregnancy is so different then with Claire. Not good or bad just different. With Claire it was summer time and hot. I had gained 50+ pounds, had a ton of water weight and had fat swollen feet. 

With Laureli on the other hand, I've only gained 20 pounds (YEAH!!), between the daily blood thinner and low amniotic fluid I have had lots of doctors appointments. The great news is Laureli is doing great. The non-stress tests and ultra sounds have shown that she is growing and moving around exactly as she should be. Part of me just wants the doctors to go ahead and take her (I have to have a c-section anyway) so I can stop worrying, but I know each week is important; the longer the better. March 1st is right around the corner and can't get here soon enough. 
37 Weeks

 32 weeks

What difference in just five weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment